As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Monday, September 26, 2011

One Crazy Night - Bali Pt.6


The night we got back after our Turtle Island, we were pretty tired, but we got a few beers just to drink in our room.  We were just going to take it easy.  But two guys came up to us and said they were headed out to Kuta, a very popular nightlife area for tourists.  They had already called a taxi and we could just hop in.  Sheila and I were hesitant at first, but they persuaded us to join them.  One guy was from Chicago and the other was from Poland.



The Polish guy was WAY cooler than Chicago Guy (we couldn’t remember his name, so we called him Chicago Guy) and after about an hour or so, Chicago kept asking when we were leaving.  We told him we had jut arrived there and weren’t ready to leave.  So he moped around the bar the whole night.



While he was doing that, the three of us all enjoyed ourselves.  It was the one real night we went out, and that was fun to do.



Chicago Guy was an English teacher in Japan and the guy from Poland was doing an internship teaching French in Indonesia.  What!!?  I know, I don’t get it either.  Obviously, the guy speaks three languages; I don’t think he spoke Indonesia or Balinese.

That was the only night we went out and it was a blast. 

No comments: