As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Had a Great Bidet

Yes.  A bidet.  When I was in Daejeon, we stayed in these crappy dorms.  But I was alone and it had this special toilet seat on it.  I initially thought it was a seat warmer and thought that that is a great invention.  So when I sat down I noticed a whole bunch of other buttons.  I can read Korean, but I don't know the meanings of the words, if that makes sense.  But pictures are amazing.

So I saw a picture of a woman and a picture of a butt.  So after doing my duty, I pushed the power button.  I was confused because there was a red light, a green light and no light.  So it took me forever to finally turn it on.  I was very nervous.  I wanted to do a test run and stare at the toilet to see what it actually does, but I remember seeing some movie where someone does that and gets sprayed in the face, so I thought I would go balls to the wall and just sit there.

So I pushed the butt button and heard a buzzing noise and I knew it was the sprayer being extended from the under portion of the rim.  Now I know why many people use bidets.  They are life-changing.  It actually worked.  I won't get into more detail than that, but I thought this story must be told.  감사합니다.

No comments: