As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Travel

So, things have been pretty busy here...but that´s a good thing. Yesterday, I went to Málaga, which is on the southern coast of Spain, and spent seven hours on the beach. It was so amazing, people were so impressed with me that that wasz the first time I had seen the ocean, so I guess it was a big deal. I certainly enjoyed myself though. We had a day off from school because it was Day of Andalucía, so everything in Sevilla was closed for the day. Also, I am going to Barcelona tomorrow for the weekend. This trip is put on by our program, so the flight and the hotel was included in our initial tuition cost. We are going to see the most famous sites in Barcelona, and, lucky for me, I have a friend from high school studying there, so we are going to hang out for the weekend. It will be so nice to see a familiar face, so I am very excited. And, I officially have three trips planned for my own. March 23, 24, 25, I am going to Paris, France for the weekend. I am going with three girls and that should be pretty fun. Then the following weekend, the same three girls and I are going to Italy. We are flying from Sevilla to Florence and are going to spend one or two days there, take a train to Pompei, I guess there is an interesting story about that city so that should be fun to visit, then taking another train to Rome and leaving from Rome to Valencia, Spain then spending a couple days there. That trip should cover about 7 or 8 days, I can´t count right now. Then, April 12, 22, 23 and 24 I am going with a group of five to Prague, Czech Repubilc. I am super excited because 1, I am traveling with a fun group of students, 2. it is my birthday, so I am very excited for that weekend. And last, Lagos/Lisbon, Portugal where I will meet my friend from Barcelona there and spend six days there. OOohhhhh, that should all be a blast. My family is working out great and my classes are awesome, I am really enjoying myself. Thanks again for reading!

1 comment:

laura said...

hey andrew! it sounds like you are having a blast! i'm glad that you still like your family! have a great time in barcelona this weekend, and say hi to molly for me! you guys are going to have a great time! that is awesome that you have planned some trips!!! have a good time and be safe! :)