As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Segovia

Segovia was a fun little city, it was so different being in a smaller city in Spain, because I live in Sevilla and have been to Madrid and Barcelona, and also Málaga, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz, so Segovia was so simple and relaxing. First, we came from the train station, and we made our way to the aquaduct. That was so awesome. I first saw it between some buildings and I got so excited. I took a lot of pictures. Then after that, I think we made our way through the Plaza Mayor and the calle real...I think??, then we went to the Alcázar. That was so much fun. We went to the top of the tower and I was such a beautiful sight from up there. We also passed by the cathedral there, that was a pretty big cathedral, I really wasn´t expecting to see that big of one. We also walked down this one street, I don´t remember what it was called, I would have to look at my map, but then we took the road up leading to the university. We took pictures there, so there are some with the university in the background. We spent about eight hours there.
The traveling part sucked. We took a bus at 01:00 in the morning on Friday, slept like an hour until we got to Madrid at 08:00, then another two hour train ride to Segovia. Then, we left Segovia at 6, another two hour train ride to Madrid, then our bus left at 00:00 (midnight) and we got back to Sevilla around 06:30. then I went to bed from 07:00 to 15:00. So, it was a tiring trip, but totally worth it. I think I took about 100 pictures, so I can´t wait to come home and show you.

No comments: