As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Extremadura

Hello again, I just got back from Extremadura, a province in Spain next to Madrid. We stayed in a monestary and toured it, that was pretty cool. It seems like every trip we go on, there is a cathedral or something holy we have to visit, which I don´t mind, but I know some people in my program always complain. Haha, oh well. We also climbed this moutain thing. Yes, a mountain. We started at one side of the mountain, walked up for five miles, made it to the top, walked down five miles and made it to the town. It was such a small town that when our program arrived with 40 students, we probably doubled the size of the town, it was so small. But it was an awesome experience nonetheless.

I hope I can put up some more pictures, it is so hard to keep up on this, my journal, emails, facebook....there are so many things to do and so many people want to know about them...which I love, but it´s really hard. Plus, anyone who reads this will probably see the millions of pictures I have taken when I get home. I can´t wait for that day! ´Til next time...

No comments: