As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Paris..is this a joke?

Hello, I Just got back for France three days ago and it was awesome. There were so many things that went wrong, but the trip was awesome. First of all, it rained for two of the three days we were there, but that didn´t stop us from seeing anything. My friend Molly from high school is studying in Barcelona and she met us in Paris, but we both didn´t realize that there are two airports in Paris, so we flew into different airports, which wouldn´t have been a big deal if I hadn´t lost her phone number, so we left the airport to head for the hotel and we ran into Molly on some random street in Paris, so that was pretty fun.

Then we went to the Louvre Museum, which is free for people under 26 with an ID, but of course I didn´t have mine...but she let me in anyway. Then we went to dinner and spent about 20 € each, which is a lot, but what can you do? Then we saw the Eiffel tower, which we went in the line and we were in the wrong line. We wanted to be in the line for the elevator, but we were in the line to climb the stairs, but we weren´t going to wait in another line in the rain. Also, it was so cloudy and foggy that when we got to the top, it was like we were stuck in the middle of this huge raincloud, and we couldn´t see the view of all of Paris, but that stuff happens.

Then Sunday, we woke up at 9:30 and were heading for Versailles, and we noticed the clock in the lobby of the hotel and it said 10:30...who knew that they had daylight savings time in Europe??? What the heck?? Oh well, we made it to Versailles where we spent two hours and half an hour of that time was in line. So, we didn´t get to see everything there. But...we are leaving for Italy tomorrow and we are going to be more organized. I will keep trying to post blogs and pictures, but just remember, I will have all these pictures plus mucho más (much more). Thanks for reading!!

No comments: