As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Last Weekend

Hello, sorry it´s been a while, but I have been busy. Last Friday, we took a day excursion to Cádiz, which is on the southern coast of Spain. Everyone was so shocked to hear that I had not seen the ocean/never been on a beach before. I told them I have seen a beach, jst not on the ocean and everyone was shocked, I guess I just keep surprising them because this was my first time on a plane and my first time out of the country, but I am not ashamed...just all new experiences. It was a beautiful day at t he beach and this Wednesday, since we have the day off from school, a group of students is going to Málaga, another city on the southern coast, to spend the day down there which should be fun. We are taking the bus, which costs about 25 €, so that might be fun. It certainly was realxing down there in Cádiz, so I hope I have just as much fun in Málaga.

That´s about it for now, nothing new. The family is good and the food is good and Spain is fun. I guess that´s all there is to it.

No comments: