As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another day in Spain

Hello All, I hope everyone is having a splendid day. Spain is still going great! I love all my classes, my family is super nice and the weather here is amazing ;) I had to change one of my classes, I can´t take the Arabic Influence in Spanish Lit anymore, there weren´t enough students to keep the class open. Probably because that class was extremely difficult and all the students in this program probably wanted an "easy semester." So instead, I am taking another Lit class titled Spanish Lit in the 19th and 20th century. Not bad so far.

Sorry I haven´t been adding pictures. I would love to because I have taken almost 500, but the computers here are so slow and don´t have some of the same programs to upload pictures as we do in the United States, but hopefully I can use someone´s laptop and sneak some on here.

Tomorrow we are going to tour Sevilla a little bit. We are going to visit the torre de oro, which is like a tower that I believe was used to keep the cities gold back a long time ago. I don´t really know and could be making all this up, but that´s what I heard from someone. I am very excited to go because I pass by this tower everyday on the way to the University when I cross the bridge. It is so beautiful to see this tower next to the river. We are also going to visit the plaza de toros, where hopefully, I can attend a bullfight later in the spring.

I am constantly thinking about all of you, I hope these blogs are good enough, and hopefully with the pictures you can see what I am talking about. I do keep in touch with friends from school via facebook, and some even email me, so that is always a nice surprise. Thanks for reading!!

No comments: