As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

School, school, school

Well, I am halfway done with my first week of classes and they all seem to be going well. I have one class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12-2, and three classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays fron 3-5, 5-7 and 7-9...yuck. But the good thing is that all my classes sound interesting. I am taking Spainsh Contemporay Cinema...aka, we watch movies, Arabic Infulence in Spainsh Literature, Cervantes: Study of Don Quijote and Flamenco, not learning how to dance, because I don´t know how, but rather the history and the meaning behind the dance. They all seem pretty interesting. And of course, Fridays, NO SCHOOL!!!!! You know what that means...time to travel! I don´t have many travel plans yet, but this weekend our group is traveling to Granada to see La Alhambra, which I guess is just beautiful, so I can´t wait til we get there.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Andrew ....

How are you doing? I love your blog. It's very pleasing to the eye. It looks like you are having a wonderful time. I talked to your mom this morning and all is well with them it sounds like. Today is my birthday and Anne and I are going to Seinfeld tonight. He is doing a show at the Orpheum. Of course that will be a blast! Danny got me a digital camera for a gift so I am very excited about that.

I will keep in touch through your blog and we all hope you are safe and happy!

Love, the Longs

Laura said...

hey andrew! it sounds like your classes will be fun and definitely very interesting! especially the one with the Arabic influence! let me know that one goes!
but have fun traveling this weekend and try to post more pictures!

love,
Laura