As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Couple More Days

Well hello, I finally got a chance to get some pictures on here. I am really excited to share some of these with all of you. I have been to Madrid, Cordoba, Toledo and Sevilla and I have only taken about 300 pictures so far. Every city has been so beautiful and interesting.

So Monday, I start class. Haha, I have had a long break, but I am really excited to start going to the University, it will fill up my day a little more. It has been nice to have time to adjust to the city and my host family, but I am definitely ready for classes to begin. We have a placement exam tomorrow just to make sure we can comprehend the Spanish language, so hopefully I´ll pass....Just kidding, I´ll be just fine.

No comments: