As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Twenty-two Days

Hello Everyone! I want to thank everyone for following my adventure while I have been in Korea. It's hard to believe that my contract ends in twenty-two days. I will try very hard to write one post a day to talk about what happened that day, or about how I'm feeling.

Right now, I can honestly say I have an abundant amount of emotions. I am happy to return home, but sad to leave. I have had a countdown on for a few months now, and now that I see the '22,' I kind of wish that number was higher.

I have to think about what kind of job to get (which I am slowly applying for jobs now). Busy thinking about looking for my own place in the Minneapolis area. Preparing for grad school. It all sounds exciting, daunting, boring, scary, and the list goes on.

This weekend is Halloween and I will go to Sokcho for that. I love the teachers in Sokcho, and most of the teachers from Inje will go too, so it should be a good night. The following weekend (my replacement teacher) and I will chaperone a trip with a handful of students to Daejeon. We leave on Friday and come back Sunday. Friday is a regular working day, but saturday will be overtime, so that's another good chunk of change to get before I return home. The weekend after that I plan on going to the DMZ. Then the week after that is my flight. Woooo, I can't believe it.

So I should have some good stories to share in the next three weeks. See you all soon!

No comments: