As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Last travels in Europe

Hello again. I hate to say it, bit it is almost time to start counting down the time til I come back to the United States. But, I do have a couple more trips left to finish up here. As you may or may not know, it is my birthday on Saturday, and that just happens to be the day I will be traveling all over the world...literally. So, a group of five of my friends and I are going to Prague, but we have a 10 hour layover in Zurich, Switzerland, so we are going to see Zurich for free, in a way. But first I should tell you how I am getting there. Our flight leaves at 6:40 in the morning FROM MADRID. Therefore, we have to take the overnight bus from Sevilla to Madrid. The only thing is that we can´t take the 11 p.m. bus friday night because we don´t have enough time to get from the bus station to the airport, so we have to take the 6 p.m. bus and sleep in the airport. We could find a hostel or something, but everyone voted ´no´ so we wouldn´t have to spend money. So, then we arrive in Zurich at 10 a.m. or so and look around there for 10 hours, then take a plane to Prague. Then I spend four days there and return back to Madrid, take a bus to Sevilla, then leave the next day to go to Scotland. I will be in Scotland for six days. After that, I have two days of classes, then my friend Molly visits me for the weekend, then finals week and I come home. So really, there is no time left here. I will definetely miss it, but it will be nice to come home and see the new house. So just a little FYI, this could be one of the last entries I make here...but don´t fret, most likely if you arew reading this, I will get in touch with you somehow and tell you stories and show you the millions of pictures I have taken. So, until the next entry or when I see you back home!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!! It sounds like your day will be filled with lots of traveling... but I'm sure you will find some way to celebrate! I enjoyed reading your blog and hearing of all the wonderful places you have seen. Your pictures are fantastic and I can't wait to see all of them and hear more adventures when you get home. Take care and have a terrific day! love Anne