As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This is the first time I have made my own webpage and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. Hopefully I can get the hang of this before I leave so I can easily download pictures and stories about my adventures in Spain.
I am only counting down the days until my flight leaves....now only 4 more days til I will be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport heading for Chicago, then Madrid. Going to spend a couple days in Madrid looking at cites there, some museums, the plaza mayor, meeting the other students in my program, then departing for Sevilla where I will be living for 4 months. I would say I am about 90% excited, 10% scared, not nervous, scared. Once I am in Madrid I know I will be fine. Not nervous for school or classes, living with a different family, only for flying by myself, but I know I have nothing to worry about! Well, I am going to go to bed...until next time!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

its stephanie -
this is a really good idea. good luck on the plane and with all that you do over in spain. i think we all miss you already. oh, and i like the picture