As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The First Days in Spain

Spain has been treating me well so far. The first couple days we went to El Escorial, Toledo y el museo de Prado. All the places have been exactly what I expected. It is one thing to read about it and look at all the artwork in the textbooks from school, but when you can see it in real life and experience it, it really is breath taking.

Tomorrow we head to Cordoba to spend some time there and then to Sevilla. I will meet my host family and have one more weekend off, then take a placement exam and start classes on February 5th. Well, I think that is it for now...

2 comments:

kirby` said...

Oh andrew I am so excited things are going well, and you are making me very excited for Europe! I hope your host family is nice, I am sure they will love you becuase you are a very loveable guy!

Jen said...

Hi Andrew!!

Hope things are going well! Have you made it to Seville yet?? Let me know how the bus ride was, your new family, your roommate, etc. I'm so excited for you! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Love you!
PS...I'm moving today!!