As you may know, I love traveling and living in different countries and usually when I am abroad, I keep everyone posted through this blog.

My latest adventure is teaching English in South Korea from November 2010-November 2011. Happy reading!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

One More Day

Hello...one more day til I flee the country. Things have been hard here the last couple days, but now I think I am ready. I have never had a doubt or a second thought about going, so that makes me feel more confident.
Still have to pack a little, just have to decide where to put the random crap. I am a little nervous for the airport, but that should be a piece of cake...or piece of pie, whatever you prefer. Well, that's about all my plans for the day...so this time tomorrow I will almost be heading to the airport...Can't wait!!

No comments: